Adult Regulated Business

Pubs, Liquor Sales  

Opening these retail ventures have several requirements and multiple approvals from all levels of government. In addition to zoning compliance with the Town there will need to be additional approvals and licenses from the province.

Adult Entertainment

Adult entertainment is not permitted to be located within 2 kilometres of a school, small daycare, large daycare, or any facility licensed under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act, community care facility, place of worship, park or lot zoned P-1, P-2, or P-3.

In addition the building must be enclosed in such a manner that the activities associated with such a use are not visible from the exterior of the building.