Engineering Permits & Servicing Applications

Storm Drain InstallConnection to the Town's existing roads, sanitary sewer system and drainage system requires a permit.

New development often requires the construction of new or upgrades to existing roads, boulevards, water distribution systems, sanitary sewer system, drainage system and other utilities. Engineering designs are reviewed and approved by the Town's Engineering Department and permission for construction granted through Servicing Agreements.

Servicing Agreements typically include a requirement to post financial security to ensure that roads and services are constructed and installed correctly and any deficiencies remedied promptly.