Change Your Mailing Address

To ensure that you receive your property tax notice, we require your correct mailing address. If you move or if the address to which your tax notice should be mailed has changed, please complete this online Change of Address Notification form and submit it to the BC Assessment Authority by pressing the “submit form” button at the bottom of the web page.